* Color: Transparent
* Dishwasher Safe: Yes
* Style: Contemporary
* Freezer Safe: Yes
* Lid Included: Yes
* Microwave Safe: Yes
* Small Container With Lid Capacity: 300 ml
* Medium Container With Lid Capacity: 500 ml
* Large Container With Lid Capacity: 800 ml
* Available In: 3 Variations (1 Small Container With Lid + 1 Medium Container With Lid + 1 Large Container With Lid)
Alorno is synonymous with cutting edge glass kitchen and dining accessories
The kitchenware and dining accessories space has evolved to a huge extent in recent times with the entry of many leading global brands into the segment. Alorno is one of the most exciting options available in this space and offers a cutting edge line of oven proof glass products. The brand aims at being a perfect fit for contemporary homes with its twin philosophies of modern design and versatile functionality. Some of its most popular products include the innovative Square Roaster Baking Dish and Mixing Bowl while others like the Circular Loaf Dish are representative of durability and aesthetically appealing design.
Alorno products stand out for their use of top quality borosilicate glass which offers enhanced resistance to fluctuations in temperature. Alorno glass products can be cleaned easily and sufficiently resist the absorption of unwanted odours. These kitchenware and dining items are readily compatible with freezers, ovens, dishwashers and microwaves and offer supreme convenience and quality to users.
* Glass product. The recommendations bellow must be followed in order to decrease the breaking possibilities, which may cause material, physical damage and/or wounds
* Wash your Alorno product with care, avoiding the use of abrasives, such as steel wool or liquid saponaceous. Avoid scratching with sharpened or pointed utensils, even during cleaning.
* If the product cracks, chips or suffer any kind of fall or impact, it can not be used in the oven anymore.
* Do not place your Alorno product directly exposed to the stove burner, on electric burners, hot plates or grills. Do not use your Alorno product on cold or wet surfaces, and do not pour liquid or cold products into a hot Alorno. If the above directions are followed your Alorno product will continue being useful and practical in your kitchen for many years.
QA / Warranty