* Color: White And Pink
* Style: Contemporary
* Veg Dessert Bowl Capacity: 290 ml
* Quantity: 6 Pieces (6 Veg Dessert Bowls)
Corelle USPCorelle Vitrelle 3-Layer Glass Technology The original break and chip resistant glass dinnerware. Its non-porous, thin and light for easy storage and handling, but trust that it can stand up to the rigors of everyday life and still look great. We back Vitrelle glass with a 1-year replacement warranty against breaking and chipping.
Made in Corning, New York USACorelle takes pride in its manufacturing excellence. Vitrelle glass is made and thoroughly quality tested in the USA in Corning, New York. Corelle is manufactured with nearly 70 percent of recycled glass. Additionally the design pigments used are food safe and FDA approved.
Corelle Glass Dinnerware Delivers the Following AdvantagesBreak and Chip Resistant Vitrelle is a unique, tempered glass that is resistant against breaks & chips. The special glass makes versatile Corelle dinnerware as thin and translucent as fine china, yet dramatically stronger.
Patented Vitrelle 3 Layer GlassThe 3 layers of glass are thermally bonded together by laminating a top and bottom layer of clear skin glass to a core center layer, which creates dinnerware that’s lightweight but strong, thin but nonporous.
SPACE SAVINGVitrelle is lightweight and thinner than typical ceramic plates, when stacked, Corelle takes up less space in cabinets than conventional ceramic plates and bowls.
Non-Porous and Microwave SafeVitrelle is non-porous for easy cleaning, microwave safe and even safe for oven use up to 350 degrees.
* Use only plastic or nylon cleaning pads. Coffee or tea discoloration can be removed by cleaning with baking soda or mild cleanser. Water with high iron content can stain dishes. To remove iron stains, use a mild cleanser.
* Do not heat an empty dish in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
* Do not use to microwave popcorn, hold or support popcorn bags, or microwave convenience foods with special browning wrappers, etc. Some convenience food packaging is designed to heat rapidly in a microwave oven and may cause breakage.
* Do not use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or noticeably scratched. Damaged items may break or shatter without warning.
QA / Warranty