* Color: Red
* Dishwasher Safe: Yes
* Style: Contemporary
* Fry Pan Capacity: 950 ml
* Stewing Pot Capacity: 2.15 Ltr
* Sauce Pan With Lid Capacity: 2 Ltr
* Small Cooking Pot With Lid Capacity: 2.6 Ltr
* Large Cooking Pot With Lid Capacity: 4.5 Ltr
* Non Stick: Yes
* Quantity: 5 Pieces (1 Fry Pan + 1 Stewing Pot + 1 Sauce Pan With Lid + 1 Small Cooking Pot With Lid + 1 Large Cooking Pot With Lid)
* Use only kitchen gadgets and cooking utensils made of plastic, wood or silicone to stir or remove the cooked or fried food. Never use metal utensils or sharp or pointed objects.
* Do not use any electrical appliances such as mixers or blenders in your cookware, otherwise the non-stick coating will be damaged.
* Oven/ heat resistance: STONELINE pans and pots with plastic handles and STONELINE glass lids are ovenproof up to 180 degree Celsius. Pots and pans with stainless steel or cast aluminium handles are ovenproof up to 220 degree Celsius.
* Cooking temperatures: When boiling, temperatures can get up to 100 degree Celsius, when cooking up to about 120 degree Celsius and when frying up to about 210 degree Celsius. Make sure that you choose the right product in the preparation with oil or fat, because not all oils are suitable for frying. Unsuitable oil smokes at about 150 degree Celsius. The result: tar resins are formed and these clog the coating of the cookware.
* Overheating of the cookware: The STONELINE coating can withstand the temperatures that are required for cooking and frying. Virtually no food dish needs to be prepared at more than 200 degree Celsius. Avoid overheating.
* When cooking with induction cookers, the liquid contained in the food evaporates extremely fast due to the speed at which it heats up. Prevent your pots and pans from boiling dry by always supervising the cooking process. When used on induction hotplates, unusual humming sounds can occur due to the electromagnetic properties of the induction stove.
QA / Warranty