* Color: Grey
* Non Stick: Yes
* Lid Included: Yes
* Dishwasher Safe: Yes
* Free Dosa Tawa With Cookware Set.
* Wok Pan With Lid Capacity: 3.2 Ltr
* Fry Pan Capacity: 2.2 Ltr
* Quantity: 2 Pieces (1 Wok Pan With Lid + 1 Fry Pan)
Wonderchef offers an unmatched collection of kitchen tools and accessoriesThe brainchild of master chef Sanjeev Kapoor, Wonderchef is an initiative aimed at empowering modern women. The brand offers the finest bakeware , kitchen tools, kitchen appliances and accessories for healthy and efficient living. Products are manufactured globally including China, Canada, USA, Italy, Korea, Germany and the UK. The brand makes these available to Indian customers through online, offline and television marketing. Synonymous with reliability and supreme quality, Wonderchef is headed by Managing Director Ravi Saxena. Wonderchef aims at giving Indian women safe, healthy and innovative products and tools for the kitchen. Each Wonderchef product is accompanied by a recipe booklet created by Sanjeev Kapoor. All products adhere to global safety guidelines and standards and there are hundreds of options in every segment for customers. The brand offers gifting solutions, knives, Ballarini non stick cookware, induction cookware and other products as well. Some of its popular products include the Click & Cook Sauce by Chef Sanjeev Kapoor, Focus Chinese Wok by Chef Sanjeev Kapoor, Dosa Tawa by Chef Sanjeev Kapoor and the Firenze Pan by Chef Sanjeev Kapoor. Products like the Egg Slicer by Chef Sanjeev Kapoor and the Parmesan Grater by Chef Sanjeev Kapoor make life considerably easier for people who cook regularly.
* Product Should Be Used For Domestic Purpose Only.
* Do Not Place An Empty Pan On The Cooking Device For A Long Period To Avoid Overheating.
* It May Damage The Coating.
* Ceramic Pans Are Metal Spatula Friendly But Should Be Used With Utmost Care While Cooking.
* Do Not Use Sharp Metal Spatula & Ladle To Cook The Food As Sharp Kitchen Tools Can Damage The Coating.
* Even While Serving Food Only Wooden Or Silicone Spatula & Ladle Should Be Used.
* Do Not Put Very Hot Pans Directly Under Water.
* This Damages The Coating And Could Even Deshape The Pan Due To Thermal Shock.
* Cleaning Of The Pans Should Be Done After Soaking In Water For At least 15 Minutes.
* Clean By Applying Liquid Detergent Using Soft Foam Or Soft Nylon Sponge.
* Do Not Use Scrubbing Pads Or Metal Sponge.
QA / Warranty