* Color: Black
* Tower Design for elegance and space saving
* 500 watts power for faster blending
* Safety interlocks system and non slip feet.
* 1.2 L ideal size bowl for slicing and grating, mixing batters and kneading dough
* Razor sharp high quality stainless steel blades for perfect slicing and shredding every time
* Includes perfect citrus juice extractor
* Voltage: 220 - 240 V
* Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
* Power: 500 W
* Quantity: 1 Piece (Food Processor)
Wonderchef offers an unmatched collection of kitchen tools and accessoriesThe brainchild of master chef Sanjeev Kapoor, Wonderchef is an initiative aimed at empowering modern women. The brand offers the finest bakeware , kitchen tools, kitchen appliances and accessories for healthy and efficient living. Products are manufactured globally including China, Canada, USA, Italy, Korea, Germany and the UK. The brand makes these available to Indian customers through online, offline and television marketing. Synonymous with reliability and supreme quality, Wonderchef is headed by Managing Director Ravi Saxena. Wonderchef aims at giving Indian women safe, healthy and innovative products and tools for the kitchen. Each Wonderchef product is accompanied by a recipe booklet created by Sanjeev Kapoor. All products adhere to global safety guidelines and standards and there are hundreds of options in every segment for customers. The brand offers gifting solutions, knives, Ballarini non stick cookware, induction cookware and other products as well. Some of its popular products include the Click & Cook Sauce by Chef Sanjeev Kapoor, Focus Chinese Wok by Chef Sanjeev Kapoor, Dosa Tawa by Chef Sanjeev Kapoor and the Firenze Pan by Chef Sanjeev Kapoor. Products like the Egg Slicer by Chef Sanjeev Kapoor and the Parmesan Grater by Chef Sanjeev Kapoor make life considerably easier for people who cook regularly.
* The appliance is for domestic purpose only.
* Before connecting the appliance to the power socket, check that its voltage is same as the voltage mentioned on the appliance.
* Do not use the appliance if the main cord is damaged. An authorized service technician must replace it immediately.
* Always put the appliance on a flat and stable surface.
* Do not let the appliance work unattended.
* Do not use knife or metal spatula on any non-stick coated parts of an appliance.
* Do not touch metal parts of cooking appliances as they become very hot while cooking.
* Do not disassemble the machine yourself to avoid risk of electric shock or fire due to short circuit.
* Only authorized and trained persons must be allowed to open inside the appliance.
* Do not let the cord hang loose around any hot surface of an appliance.
* Always unplug the appliance after use.
* For cleaning, unplug the appliance and wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
* Do not splash water to clean any electrical appliance.
* Non-stick plates should not be cleaned with any sharp object or a sharp kitchen tool.
QA / Warranty