HOME CREDIT FAQs
Key features of Home Credit - Super Zero Offer
- Special Offer at 0% interest rate (for Salaried/Self-Employed professionals).
- Pay 33% as Down payment. Rest via Easy Installments.
- No Credit Card required.
- Offer available for purchases (Furniture Category) above INR 10,000.
- Currently available in Delhi-NCR.
- Nominal One time Processing Fee of INR 599.
How can I avail this offer?
Simply follow these steps to avail the Home Credit - Super Zero offer
Step 1: Place your Order
- Choose 0% EMI option on the Payment Page
- Click on Place Order
Congratulations! Sit back and wait for our representative to call you and take you through the next steps.
Step 2: Keep Documents Ready
We will collect few other details via call. Please keep the following documents with you.
- Photo Id Proof (Any one): PAN Card (preferred), Driving License, Voter Id, Passport, Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof (Any one): Driving License, Voter Id, Passport, Aadhaar Card, Latest 2 months Postpaid Mobile Bill, Latest Landline Phone Bill
- Bank Account Details – Account Number
On the basis of information & consent provided by you, Home Credit will process your application.
Step 3: Final Verification
Once your loan is approved*, Home Credit Representative will visit your address to complete the documentation process - collecting KYC documents & getting the loan agreement signed along with any other required documents. Please keep the following documents (in original) ready when the Home Credit Representative visits you:
- 1.Photo Id & Address Proof (in original) – Declared in Step 2
- 2.Cancelled Cheque of Bank Account detail shared earlier
* Loan approval is at the discretion of Home Credit. Terms & Conditions Apply.
Important points which I should note while opting for this offer?
- 1.Loan agreement will be signed in the name of same person who is placing the order.
- 2.The name provided in the order should exactly match your name on Photo Id Card..
- 3.Please ensure that in the address proof documents provided, is the same as the shipping address provided while placing the order.
Do I have to fill any application form?
No. Home credit will fill your loan application form on your behalf, basis information & consent provided to us.
How long does it take for an Approval?
Post payment, approval may take a maximum time of 48 hours.
Are there any fees?
In the current offer, a one-time processing fees of INR 599 will be levied for facilitating this financing option.
Why is document collection process required?
RBI mandates financial institutions to collect KYC documents before granting loan to a customer.
How do I know the status of my application?
Once the application is processed, we will inform you about the approval/rejection of your application via SMS & Email.
Does Home Credit do any verification?
Yes. Home Credit does a credit check with CIBIL to verify your identity and access your credit score.
In case my application gets declined? What do I do?
In the event that your loan application is declined, you would need to place a fresh order for furniture products in your cart and proceed with a different payment type.
How will I get back my initial payment in case my application gets declined?
In the event that your loan application is declined, we will return the entire collected amount: Down Payment (33%) & processing fee (INR 599) to your account.
How do I pay the EMIs?
Customers provide all the data for the ECS Mandate while applying for the loan (Bank Account Number & Cancelled Cheque). ECS Debit works on the principle of a pre-authorized debit system under which the account holder is debited on or later the Due Day communicated to the customer and the money is transferred to the finance company. Mandates are, then, sent to Home Credit India Finance Pvt. Ltd. for registration and mandate processing.
What happens if I miss my EMI Payments?
In case of Missed EMI Payments, late payment charges will be added to the EMI amounts. Please call Home Credit Customer Support executive 1800-121-666-0 for further details.