- Material Porcelain
* Color: Blue And White
* Style: Contemporary
* Lid Included: Yes
* Lid Material: Porcelain
* Microwave Safe: Yes
* Dishwasher Safe: Yes
* Freezer Safe: Yes
* Ramkin Capacity: 150 ml
* Oval Dise Capacity: 200 ml
* Pan Capacity: 200 ml
* Baker Capacity: 450 ml
* Ramkin Diameter: 3.6 inches (9 cm), Height: 2 inches (5 cm)
* Oval Dise Diameter: 6.2 inches (16 cm), Height: 1.6 inches (4 cm)
* Pan Diameter: 4.8 inches (12 cm), Height: 1.6 inches (4 cm)
* Baker Diameter: 9.2 inches (23 cm), Height: 1.4 inches (4 cm)
* Oval Casserole Diameter: 8 inches (20 cm), Height: 2.2 inches (6 cm)
* Casserole Lid Diameter: 2.7 inches (7 cm), Height: 1 inches (3 cm)
* Quantity: 15 Pieces (4 Ramkins + 4 Oval Dises + 4 Pans + 1 Baker + 1 Oval Casserole + 1 Casserole Lid)
Take extra care when cleaning metal-trimmed porcelain dinnerware.
Avoid using bleach or abrasive cleaners.
Porcelain is a type of hard-fired clay originally made in China used for a variety of purposes, from decorative tea sets to bath fixtures. The fragile nature of porcelain and variants like bone china can make cleaning your dishes and ornaments seem risky. Often some of the most valuable items in the home are made of porcelain, so it's a good idea to establish a safe cleaning routine that enhances your prize collection at the same time! Let's take a look at the best ways to take care of porcelain.
Porcelain Cleaning Tips
When cleaning porcelain, the most important thing to avoid is any change in temperature. This could be difficult to do if you have a porcelain kitchen sink, but the same guidelines apply. Don't use water which is too hot for either washing or rinsing, and try to slide thin items like plates slowly into the water, using the larger surface first to allow the piece to acclimatise. Metal-trimmed dinnerware is also easily damaged, and can flake off when in contact with heat.
QA / Warranty