Evok Magna Single Seater Recliner With Glider Dark Brown
Sold By Partner
- Material: Metal (Wrought Iron) And Leatherette (Bonded
* To remove food stains, wipe up the spill immediately.
* Keep furniture away from heating and air conditioning sources to prevent excess or reduced moisture.
* Rub a solution of one tablespoon of vinegar mixed with one quart of water in the same direction as the grain to remove cloudiness. Follow with an application of furniture oil or polish.
* Exposure to direct sunlight can cause fading or darkening of wood.
* To remove water rings, rub with a mixture of equal parts of white vinegar and cooking oil in the same direction of the grain.
* Use 'felt backing' (like the one on floor lamps) to prevent scratches.
* To remove candle wax or chewing gum, hold an ice cube over the area so that it hardens. Scrape it off gently using the dull edge of a table knife. Rub briskly with a cloth saturated in cream wax later.
* Using placemats, hot pads and coasters under the plates, serving dishes and beverages respectively can prevent stains and other damages.
* Ink from newspapers and magazines bleed into the finish and damage the wood.
* Do not use abrasives or harsh chemicals on wood furniture.
* Apply beeswax on solid wood once a year to maintain the finish and moisture of wood.
QA / Warranty