* Pot Material: Fiber
* Color: Brown & Green
* Plant With Pot Height: 19.5 inches (49 cm), Length: 9.5 inches (24 cm), Width: 6.7 inches (17 cm)
* Pot Height: 2.7 inches (7 cm)
* Quantity: 1 Piece (Plant With Pot)
Exotic Green aims at transforming fresh natural plants into unique gifts
Exotic Green offers beautiful and soothing plants, with a view towards making them a unique medium of gifts. The brand strongly believes that plants are natural stress busters and do a lot towards enhancing the ambience of any home or building in addition to improving to our physical and psychological well being. The brand has a diverse plant library spanning categories like Lucky Bamboo, Indoor Plants, Flowering Plants, Collection of Bonsai and Planters. Some top products include Tulsi Herb Plant Green and Brown, Small Bamboo Plant Pyramid Green and Black, 3 Layer Green Bamboo Plant with Transparent Pot, Knot Shape Money Plant with Pot. The brand aims at promoting plants as essential items for interior décor and positive gifts.
Exotic Green has a fantastic collection of more than 400 diverse varieties of plants for customers to choose from. The USP of the brand is naturally diversity and its ability to provide innovatively appealing solutions for enhancing one’s lifestyle and home décor experience. Plants are always nearer to the heart and this is what drives the brand to give you access to the same!
QA / Warranty
Average Rating Based on 3 reviews
We want to know your opinion!Write a Review now
This is an actual ficus bonsai. I was not sure at first what it\'d turn out to be because on the site it has been vaguely named as "Exotic Green S Shape 6 Year Old Natural Plants" - wtf!!!
- The plant has professionally been cut, trimmed, and maintained by an expert (i\'m guessing from China).
- The leaves have been trimmed regularly to give them miniature size (otherwise untrained ficus bonsai have large leaves).
- Good number of aerial roots, which you can let hit the ground if you want a banyan tree look.
- The base root has been well crafted.
- The soil is peat-based and is well draining.
- The S shape was brought about by wiring technique of course. But there was some negligence in the process (deliberate carelessness, considering that it\'s mass produced) as a result of which there are some wire marks along the trunk if you observe carefully. So you won\'t ever win any bonsai contest with this plant, but it\'s good for a personal plant. And it will make a great gift.
- One improvement I\'d make to it is its container. It\'s a regular plastic one. You may want to replace it in a proper ceramic bonsai container.
In a nutshell, go for it if you planning on getting one.
- Keep it in indirect light. Indoor near a window is cool.
- Spray the plant with water 1-2 times a week. More if you want to promote aerial root growth.
- Water it lightly till soil is damp. Water again after a few days when the soil has dried completely. Observe your plant carefully to know the right quantity/frequency for it.
- Regularly cut out the leaves are growing too large with a scissor/clipper.