* Color: Red
* Whistling Kettle Capacity: 1.6 L
* Whistling Kettle Height: 8.6 inches (22 cm), Length: 8.8 inches (22 cm), Width: 6.8 inches (17 cm)
* Induction Safe: Yes
* Lid Included: Yes
* Lid Material: Porcelain Enamel
* Quantity: 1 Piece (Whistling Kettle)
FUJIHORO is a house of quality enamel cookware products
Founded in 1947, Japanese manufacturing giant FUJIHORO has always been a name to reckon with in the enamel cookware segment. The product line up at the brand covers categories like pans, casseroles, bowls, pots, whistling kettles, tea kettles and trays among others. A reliable and trusted manufacturer of porcelain enamelled steel products, FUJIHORO products are representative of supreme quality, enduring performance and skilful craftsmanship. This is evident through some of its top products like the Deep Casserole Yellow, Sauce Pan Red and the Pasta Steamer and Stock Pot Red. The brand also offers diverse color options for all its products.
FUJIHORO products are crafted impeccably in a multilayered process where iron core surfaces are coated evenly with enamel glaze by experienced workers. Multiple furnace firings are conducted for products at temperatures touching even 850 degrees Celsius and this process finally leads to the formation of a durable and vitreous coating on every cookware item. The brand uses enamelled porcelain owing to its nonporous and translucent attributes and aims at being a global market leader in its segment.
* Please check to ensure that all handles and knobs are fixed securely and tightened.
* Remove any labels or stickers that may be affixed to the cookware.
* Wash the cookware thoroughly with hot soapy water to remove any manufacturing residue that may remain on the surface. Rinse and dry.
* Do not attempt to use this product if it appears to be damaged.
* Select low to medium heat for best results. Please match cookware to the size of your heat source. In order to prevent energy loss and overheating of the handles, adjust the burners so that the flames do not extend to the sides of the cookware.
* To prevent cracking/warping, let the cookware cool down before contacting it with cold water before cleaning.
* Use a sponge or towel with soapy water when cleaning.
* Do not use abrasive scouring powders, pads or steel wools when cleaning the cookware as this may damage/erode the enamel coating.
* To remove stubborn food residues, soak the cookware before cleaning and scrub with nylon scouring pad if necessary. Rinse well. Repeat if necessary.
* Dry cookware thoroughly after washing.
* Do not leave the cookware to drain or put away whilst still damp.
* Where cookware has a stainless steel rim, prolonged exposure to water should be avoided, as water may penetrate the edge causing rust to form on the inner side.
* Use only wooden, nylon or silicon tools to avoid scratching on the enamel surface
QA / Warranty