* Color: Wenge
* Style: Contemporary
* Cabinet Type: Wall Unit
* Features: Shelf & Drawers
* Wall Unit Height: 63.72 inches (159 cm), Length: 55.6 inches (139 cm), Width: 15.6 inches (39 cm)
* Delivery Condition: Knock Down
* Quantity: 1 Piece (Wall Unit)
This wall unit from HomeTown will give you ample space for your television, speakers, CDs, artifacts, books, accessories and almost everything under the sun! This comes with a fantastic array of open shelves in addition to strategically placed drawers.
This wall unit will impress one and all with aplomb and comes in a dapper shade of wenge. The silver drawer handles contrast magnificently with the color while the contemporary design style ensures greater functionality. This unit is made of particle board.
Finish the look
You can add a couple of matching, wooden corner shelves to complete the look of this lovely wall unit.
HomeTown offers the best in contemporary home furnitureA unique and first of its kind home improvement retail format in India, HomeTown, from Future Retail Limited is a part of the Future Group. Blending contemporary designs with traditional tastes and using a myriad of hues and fabrics, HomeTown provides consumers the largest choice and variety for their homes, under one roof.
Curated from the best woods and materials, HomeTown furniture line promises classy yet affordable furniture. Sofas, chairs, dressers, tables, cabinets, beds and loads….choose the style of your choice and give your home a décor to-die-for!
* Gently wipe clean with a lint-free cloth on a regular basis.
* Keep furniture away from heating and air conditioning sources to prevent loss of moisture.
* Exposure to direct sunlight can cause fading or darkening of wood.
* Use felt backing on lamps and other accessories to prevent scratches. Rotate the position of the accessories from time to time to equalize normal wear and tear.
* Using placemats, hot pads and coasters under the plates, serving dishes and beverages respectively can prevent stains and other damages.
* Ink from newspapers and magazines bleeds into the finish and damages the wood.
* Do not use abrasives or harsh chemicals on wood furniture.
Spot Cleaning Wood
* To remove food stains, wipe up the spill immediately.
* Rub a solution of one tablespoon of vinegar mixed with one quart of water in the same direction as the grain to remove cloudiness. Follow with an application of furniture oil or polish.
* To remove water rings, rub with a mixture of equal parts of white vinegar and cooking oil in the same direction of the grain.
* To remove candle wax or chewing gum, hold an ice cube over the area so that it hardens. Scrape it off gently using the dull edge of a table knife. Rub briskly with a cloth saturated in cream wax later.
QA / Warranty