* Color: Brown
* Style: Contemporary
* Finish: Powder Coated Finish
* Upholstery Material: Fabric
* Filling Material: Foam
* Metal Sofa Bed Height: 31.6 inches (79 cm), Length: 80.8 inches (202 cm), Width: 29.6 inches (74 cm)
* Delivery Condition: Knock Down
* Quantity: 1 Piece (Metal Sofa Bed)
This sofa bed from HomeTown is representative of supreme functionality and superior comfort mixed together. This features a simplistic design which doubles up as a bed and full fledged sofa together.
The mauve color of the upholstery will catch your eye in an instant and create a dramatic effect at home. This sofa bed makes use of foam filling and premium fabric upholstery in addition to a charming powder coated finish. The frame is made of mild steel.
Finish the Look
You can throw in a couple of cushions in contrasting colors like black to really complete the look of this amazing sofa bed.
HomeTown offers the best in contemporary home furnitureA unique and first of its kind home improvement retail format in India, HomeTown, from Future Retail Limited is a part of the Future Group. Blending contemporary designs with traditional tastes and using a myriad of hues and fabrics, HomeTown provides consumers the largest choice and variety for their homes, under one roof.
Curated from the best woods and materials, HomeTown furniture line promises classy yet affordable furniture. Sofas, chairs, dressers, tables, cabinets, beds and loads….choose the style of your choice and give your home a décor to-die-for!
* Gently wipe clean with a lint-free cloth on a regular basis.
* Keep furniture away from heating and air conditioning sources to prevent loss of moisture.
* Exposure to direct sunlight can cause fading or darkening of wood.
* Use felt backing on lamps and other accessories to prevent scratches. Rotate the position of the accessories from time to time to equalize normal wear and tear.
* Using placemats, hot pads and coasters under the plates, serving dishes and beverages respectively can prevent stains and other damages.
* Ink from newspapers and magazines bleeds into the finish and damages the wood.
* Do not use abrasives or harsh chemicals on wood furniture.
Spot Cleaning Wood
* To remove food stains, wipe up the spill immediately.
* Rub a solution of one tablespoon of vinegar mixed with one quart of water in the same direction as the grain to remove cloudiness. Follow with an application of furniture oil or polish.
* To remove water rings, rub with a mixture of equal parts of white vinegar and cooking oil in the same direction of the grain.
* To remove candle wax or chewing gum, hold an ice cube over the area so that it hardens. Scrape it off gently using the dull edge of a table knife. Rub briskly with a cloth saturated in cream wax later.
QA / Warranty