* Color: Grey
* Dishwasher Safe: Yes
* Freezer Safe: Yes
* Non Stick Coating Material: Heavy Gauge Carbon Steel
* Small Mould Capacity: 850 ml
* Medium Mould Capacity: 1 ltr
* Large Mould Capacity: 1.2 ltr
* Extra Large Mould Capacity: 1.5 ltr
* Small Mould Diameter: 7.8 inches (20 cm), Height: 1.9 inches (5 cm)
* Medium Mould Diameter: 8.6 inches (22 cm), Height: 1.9 inches (5 cm)
* Large Mould Diameter: 9.7 inches (24 cm), Height: 1.9 inches (5 cm)
* Extra Large Mould Diameter: 10.7 inches (27 cm), Height: 1.9 inches (5 cm)
* Quantity: 1 Piece (Mould)
* Available In: 4 Variations (Small, Medium, Large & Extra Large)
Pushpan is a house of attractive and durable kitchenware productsPushpan started its journey under the aegis of Robert Wilkinson who sold kitchenware products as early as 1890 and the first manufacturing unit of the brand came up in the year 1895 at Burnley. The company diversified into bakeware among other categories and is currently spearheaded by Ian Wilkinson. The brand has grown leaps and bounds under the able stewardship of the 6th generation of the family. Durable materials and stylish designs are responsible for the popularity of the kitchenware products of the brand.
The brand brings 100 years of experience to the table and is one of the most respected names in multiple segments. Pushpan has consistently innovated over the years towards staying relevant in an increasingly competitive market. Creating top quality products is the brand’s motto and it aims at touching all possible market categories including entry level and luxury niches.
* The PushPan will withstand standard and convection oven temperatures not exceeding 445 degree F/230 degree C.
* It is not meant to be used on stove top, open flame, microwave or under a broiler. You can use it in the refrigerator and freezer.
* Always completely cool a baked item before attempting to push it up.
* Do not use metal to cut cake on the pan base - preserve the nonstick coating.
* To clean the PushPan, push base out of pan and gently wash both pieces in warm, soapy water, rinse and dry completely.
* Remember - do not use harsh abrasives to clean this pan.
* To remove burnt-on food, soak for a few minutes in hot, soapy water before washing.
* To store pan, either keep both pieces separate or push base into very top of pan to secure.
* This product is dishwasher safe but hand washing will better preserve the nonstick coating.
QA / Warranty